Today Fractal Design announced their new Arc Midi R2 chassis, coming March 2013. The Arc Midi R2 is designed as a quiet, high end, mid tower chassis designed for high performance with a sleek, minimalistic appearance. It supports water cooling, up to a full ATX motherboard, and up to a 430mm graphics card.
The key features from the press release:
- Designed with high airflow in mind while consistently holding a minimalistic, sleek look and feel
- Featuring a window side panel to show off your set up in style
- Extensive water cooling support, designed to support thick radiators in the front and top positions
- Three Silent Series R2 fans with integrated fan controller included
- HDD cages are now split 5 + 3 and are both rotatable and removable for maximum configuration and airflow
- Support for up to 8 hard drive bays with accommodation for an additional 2 x 2,5? inch drives behind the motherboard
- Easy installation and configuration with ample cable routing space making it simple for everyone to make a very tidy looking computer build.
- Removable fan filters for easy dust maintenance and washing
For more pictures and the full set of specifications, check out Fractal Design’s page for the Arc Midi R2 here.