Today Valve released the specifications and details about the upcoming 300 prototype Steam Machines they’ll be sending out to participants of the Steam Universe Hardware Beta.
The specifications of the various Steam Machines are as follows:
The 300 prototype units will ship with the following components:
- GPU: some units with NVidia Titan, some GTX780, some GTX760, and some GTX660
- CPU: some boxes with Intel : i7-4770, some i5-4570, and some i3
- RAM: 16GB DDR3-1600 (CPU), 3GB DDR5 (GPU)
- Storage: 1TB/8GB Hybrid SSHD
- Power Supply: Internal 450w 80Plus Gold
- Dimensions: approx. 12 x 12.4 x 2.9
For more details, check out the original post here.