Razer, a a gaming peripheral company, has just unveiled its newest computer bag. The Razer Tactical Bag is a backpack that is built from military-grade materials ensuring the durability to stand up to the abuse that gamers can dish out. The Razer Tactical Bag is currently available from Razer’s online store for $159.99 and will start to ship on December 12th.
Razer a leader in gaming peripherals just announced today that its newest computer bag for gamers is now available for order from its online store. The new Tactical Bag is made of military grade materials that should help to give it the durability for whatever that gamers can dish out. The majority of the bag is from high grade 1680D ballistic nylon, it is a larger pile nylon which results in more of a raised surface because 1680D is a larger yarn. The 1680D is also a heavy fabric that has a much higher abrasion resistance than yarns of smaller deniers. This is good for bags that are meant to protect what is inside and that won’t be worn all day, such as a computer bag. The multiple compartment design should help to make things stored in the bag much easier to get at and will make packing up all of a gamer’s gear a breeze. The design also incorporates a rain poncho for the bag that will protect it from the weather, though using it when around a lot of people may also help to keep people out of the bag.
- Made from robust 1680 denier ballistic nylon
- Tear- and water-resistant exterior
- Scratch proof interior
- Soft padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Adjustable chest buckle
- 2 large interior compartments
- Interior 15” laptop divider and headphone holder
- Medium-sized front utility pocket with accessories organizer
- 2 small modular front pockets
- 2 small side pockets for easy access
- Velcro modular webbing front
- Hidden underside pocket compartment with weather proof bag cover